Thursday, May 14, 2009

We left Montgomery Alabama about 5:30 this morning. Pearl and the Cat were sound asleep when I took off. Pearl got up around 6:30 and has taken over the driving duties around 8:30, but the Cat is still sound asleep.

I think it is almost 700 miles to Washington DC and we are expecting to be there by 6:00 pm tonight as it is all interstate highways.


I haven't made any RV camping reservations in Washington for tonight as yet, so I guess I will start looking once I post this.


We were going to park COZY in Steve's driveway last night but he isn't a RV'er so he didn''t relize a slope of almost 25 degrees would prohibit our parking there to say nothing about sleeping at that angle. We took COZY to the local Wal Mart and left her there all day and we left Steve's place around 9:30 last night and sleep in the Wal Mart parking lot. I didn't get up to look out the window but we could hear teenagers playing basketball around midnight outside in the parking lot. Luckly they didn't use the bus for a basket or anything and we fell asleep about the time they went home.


No comments:

Post a Comment